Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome.

Hi to everyone, I'm a huge Alexander McQueen fan, hope you all like my blog, hope you can enjoy it.




It is hard for me to be able to make this blog because he is no longer with us any more. I really love his point of view, the way he could see his collection finished, the way he thought of life, he really changed my life. I know there are many blogs about him and his amazing work, but this one is different, because it is from the point of view from a true passionate McQueen lover.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello HQB...well, we just wanted to tell you we love your blog...it gives us so much info about things we like...everyone should actually visit and follow it...we hope you may keep doing this fantastic job!
    long live McQueen!
    -Mayo & Vane

    ReplyDelete